Groups (or teams if you prefer) navigating change require a facilitator to more quickly see the path forward, uncover group opportunities, and accelerate growth and development.
Why Work With Kathy?
- Receive a step-by-step process for working more effectively together
- Third-party truth teller to identify and circumvent barriers to progress
- Improved communication between group members
- Build upon group capability to increase output (i.e. make decisions, resolve problems, obtain buy-in)
- Increase meeting effectiveness and shorten meeting times
What Is Kathy’s Hourly Charge For Services?
There are no hourly charges. There is one cost we negotiate upfront. Factors considered:
- Your budget and the results you want to achieve.
- Type of relationship needed for change – facilitator (during the meeting), coach (for the leader and/or individual team members), coordinator (meeting planning and follow-up), and adviser (in-the-moment insights and recommendations). All or some of these relationships may be helpful.
- Time – how frequently we need to meet. Some groups need more face-to-face time upfront to see them in action, plan for meetings, etc. Others do not. It depends on where your group is in their journey of working together.
- How long for the group work – shortest time has been a few weeks and the longest has been six months. Again, this depends on the group’s journey of working together.
What Does Kathy Expect Of Me?
- Open and willing to work more effectively together
- Interest in becoming more self-aware (both individually and as a group)
- Take responsibility for improving (both yourself and the group)
- Carve out time between group meetings to accomplish tasks
- Contribute fully during group meetings
“Kathy is incredibly thorough in her preparation. The amount of work she did up front to listen and understand the team’s mission, makeup, and dynamic allowed her to facilitate an extremely effective session that exceeded expectations. I highly recommend Kathy Hart and ClearVision Consulting to any organization or team looking to improve group facilitation and collaboration skills.”
Matt K. McCaulley, DBIA, LEED AP, STSC, Director of Operations, Hensel Phelps
“The results of her work pinpointed what was needed to effectively improve our talent development efforts. Kathy took the guesswork out of the equation, and propelled us significantly forward to achieve our mission. Besides bringing her amazingly clear and focused insights on how to tackle the problem, Kathy is such a delight to work with. She challenged our thinking, celebrated our successes, and deeply cared about how to inspire and engage our managers. I would strongly recommend her services to support your organizational effectiveness efforts.”
Jennifer Foley Clack, Director, Genentech
“Kathy Hart is very generous and capable. She is very patient and persistent. She was key to the retreat’s success by providing experiential games and team building exercises that address personal bickering and helped to resolve conflict and reduce tensions. Kathy offered guidance to everyone to h… Read more
“I engaged Kathy and her ClearVision team to help me evaluate the effectiveness of my people managers in our organization. Together we constructed a series of surveys and coaching sessions between employees and their respective managers to provide the management staff with direct feedback on their l… Read more
“I initially contacted Kathy to facilitate a brainstorming and alignment session for one of our key teams. However, after just one conversation it became apparent that she could do much more for our team, and the results have been impressive. In a single session, Kathy helped our Safety Steering Com… Read more
“Working with Kathy Hart to coordinate focus groups for our membership at the 2012 SOT annual conference was a joy and delight. She is the consummate professional, handling all the details and so very reliable. I cannot express the ease I experienced working with Kathy. From interviewing the Endowme… Read more
“Our team was tasked with defining what collective and individual actions should be targeted to raise the effectiveness of talent development within our franchise. We knew there were many avenues to the goal, but wanted to be as deliberate, efficient and effective as possible. For this reason we bro… Read more
“Kathy Hart’s company designed and administered a leadership effectiveness survey, delivered results and provided coaching for my organization. Kathy ensured all aspects of the work met the needs of a global workforce. Because of her efforts we achieved an unheard of 91% response rate. Her coach… Read more
“Kathy worked with the staff of the Oakland East Bay Symphony for a full day retreat in July 2014, and held a follow up full day retreat with the senior staff a month later. She was extremely effective at putting the group at ease, engaging the staff, and making the whole process fun and entertainin… Read more
“Bike Walk Alameda has had the pleasure of the working with Kathy Hart, Clear Vision Consulting, and we have benefited from her organizational guidance during a complex transition. She is insightful, asks the hard questions, provides clear options and encouraged us to think outside the box. Thanks t… Read more
“We have been working with ClearVision as part of our “Great Manager’s Initiative” over the past couple of year. ClearVision has played a key role in helping us collect and provide meaningful feedback to our managers. Their partnership in administering the “Management Effectiveness Index (… Read more
“I am glad that you were the one facilitating our meeting. It was eye-opening for me and I truly, truly appreciate your ability to handle the group, to respond appropriately, to remain professional and above all, be supportive of everyone.”